Hello, I'm Jenny/Geminijen

Introduce yourself and ask forum related questions
I just thought I'd introduce myself. I know a little about you girls (and guy).
I am close friends with Susan. I also know a few other people here from other boards over the years.

My name is Jenny. Geminijen around the internet world. Can you guess what month my birthday is in? ;)
I live in Indiana. I am 51 yrs old, no that doesn't bother me to say that. :lol:
As you get to know me, you'll find I'm a very open and honest person. I'm excited to be here for chatting and crafting.
I've been making cards for probably close to 15 years now, but I've always been "crafty".
I'll add my blog address if anyone cares to see my work.
I also sew (crafty, not clothes), crochet (when my hands will let me), garden (flower & veg.) and I love to cook and bake.
I have a dedicated craft room, so it's my own little retreat from the world.
I am a homemaker (I do not work outside the home), although I prefer the term Domestic Goddess. :D

Thats probably good for now. Looking forward to getting to know you in the new year.
Geminijen

Hey Peaches! Good to see you here! Welcome!
SusieQ

Welcome from Kansas City, Jenny! I'm glad you have joined us. I can't wait to see your cards!
Ellie

Welcome from the Mt. Vernon WA
Trudeenr

Welcome!! We're glad to see a new (to us) face!
Whispers

From one domestic goddess in Arkansas (formerly from Indiana) to another, welcome.
Marilyn Brown
Artist
Facebook: Paintbrushbrown
Paintbrushbrown

Welcome to the group Jenny! We are glad to have a Domestic Goddess join us lowly folk. :D Some of us (me) are more lowly than others (everyone else).
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Golda, you are not lowly; you're amazing! You have many talents and you do lots of wonderful things for your family and friends. I can't even imagine this place without you because you are always here building us up and taking care of things like the birthday club. Yep, you are amazing!
Ellie

Thanks for the warm welcome.

And just for the record, we are all Goddesses. Well except for Barry, he's a prince. ;)
I've never been on a site that had a male crafter, so this is new for me.
Geminijen

Awwww, thank you Ellie!

Jenny, Barry is an amazing part of this site (and the others he's been on with us, too). I think we are all so blessed to have found each other and been able to stay together for so many years. This is definitely the place to be for friends and encouragement for those of us that like to play with paper.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Next

Return to New Members