Hello from a "New" & "Old" Member

Introduce yourself and ask forum related questions
Hello my name is Rhonda. I have been on previous boards with many of you. It's great to be back and to catch up with everyone. I got my birthday cards, thanks y'all! That's how I found out where to find everybody again. I live have lived in Texas the past 2 1/2 years, prior to that I lived in the St Louis area. Happy New Year!
Rhonda

Hellooooooo Rhonda! It is good to see you again. Welcome back!
SusieQ

Hi Rhonda!
“The time spent on family is not a sacrifice. You are living a life with choices; when you make the right ones, you have a good life.”

Jeanette (Nick, MIA, Elphaba & Jax Mom)
jeanettegraves

So glad you've joined us again, Rhonda!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Hello from your old Missouri friend! How is life in Texas, Rhonda? It's 10 degrees here in Blue Springs today. It's great to have you back with us!
Ellie

Rhonda, so good to see you here at our new home! Welcome back!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Welcome to the group, Rhonda! It is always good to have some friends when you go to a new place. The old Brownie Scout song was, "Make new friends and keep the old. One is silver and the other gold!"
Marilyn Brown
Artist
Facebook: Paintbrushbrown
Paintbrushbrown

Texas is good. It has been 2 1/2 years already. Hard to believe. The weather is warmer here than up north. Although it's unseasonably cool down here right now but no snow!
Rhonda

I am just a little north of you...well several hours, but... I live in Arkansas. The trick is that my part of AR is north central. I live almost to Branson, MO. We are cold here, too, but no snow. We had flakes Sunday, but no accumulation. I love snow in pictures! Not so much in person!
Marilyn Brown
Artist
Facebook: Paintbrushbrown
Paintbrushbrown

Return to New Members