Hi everybody!!!!

Introduce yourself and ask forum related questions
Long ago, I enjoyed a card forum and loved it.
Then, I switched jobs, husband got a huge promotion, we sold one house, lived in a tiny rental, moved to the other side of our state, bought another house, studied for and passed a HUGE certification test, switched jobs agin, finally unpacked my craft room...and here I am. :)
I'm glad to find my old friends and make some new!
Laura
Mrs Jones

Laura, so very, very glad you've joined us here. Can't wait to see your creations. Hey, we have a crop this week, too.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Hey Girl! I'm glad you found it. Hope you have time to make a couple of cards during the crop. It's great to have you with us.
Ellie

Glad to have you with us! I'm glad I was able to check my email today and see your registration request.

As others have said, you're just in time for the crop! This is our first crop on this site, so it is exciting (at least I think so!) If you have questions let us know. We'll try to help! :lol:
Whispers

Welcome, Laura! It is great to have you here. Jump right in and enjoy the challenges, crops, swaps and all 'round great times!
Marilyn Brown
Artist
Facebook: Paintbrushbrown
Paintbrushbrown

Laura, so good to see you back! Sounds like you've been waaaay busy. Are you still living in Wisconsin? (At least, if I remember correctly, we were the two Wisconsinites!)
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Welcome from Washington...
Trudeenr

MrsAsperin-Kathy wrote:Laura, so good to see you back! Sounds like you've been waaaay busy. Are you still living in Wisconsin? (At least, if I remember correctly, we were the two Wisconsinites!)

I'm a Missouri Girl but I like cheese. Does that make me an honorary Wisconsinite? Is that even a word? LOL

I'm glad to be here you guys!
Mrs Jones

Hi, glad to have you with us. Hope you get time to join the crop it's a fun time.
zephyrgram

Glad your back Laura!!!
Jane
Jane from Utah

Next

Return to New Members