Hello From Colorado!

Introduce yourself and ask forum related questions
Hi all :)
I'm Vicky and I live in Colorado Springs, Co.
I've been paper crafting for over 10 years, I adore making cards :) it's my favorite. I started out my online journey on the old Papercrafts site and have since moved around here and there as sites start up and go away. (I recognize some names here from that old PC site)
I have 6 furbabies, (hence the username) 3 cats, 3 dogs, 2 sons, and a dear husband. they are not listed in order of importance!
This looks like a nice site to be part of.
So.
Hello Everyone!
Irishsettermum

I'm glad to hear they're not listed in order! Your husband might be put out! :lol:

Welcome from E. TN!
Whispers

Welcome from the Kansas City area, Vicky! I was just out your way in August. Some friends have a second home in Silverthorn and invited us to spend a week with them. I'm looking forward to seeing your cards and other paper crafts. We have some challenges going on right now so, pull up a chair & make yourself at home!
Ellie

Hi ya Vicky! I was just thinking of you. Was going to send you a message via FB or one of the other sites to thank you for the card you sent to brighten my day. I wanted to also ask how your friend is doing with her journey of battling breast cancer. I will send you a message via FB with that question. Meanwhile....welcome! Hope to see your wonderful creations here.
SusieQ

Vicky, it is great to have you join us here. I have to say, I was laughing as I read your list of family and that they were not in order of importance. :lol: Can't wait to see your work in our challenges, swaps, etc.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Return to New Members