Erika Hayes Phoenix AZ

Introduce yourself and ask forum related questions
Good Day friends!
I was invited to play by my friend Golda. I am an avid card maker. I have been active in the Paper Arts industry for almost 20 years now. I worked for Creating Keepsakes as a moderator for Club CK, as well as worked to provide artwork and content for the magazine and blog. Once the magazine closed, I went freelance as a Stampin' Up Demonstrator then was offered a job as a Concept Designer for Fun Stampers Journey which was really really cool but I recently left that job and have once again returned to a freelance status as it allows me to have more flexibility with my work (and not 60 hr a week at work). I am excited to be a part of this community and hope to plug in and be able to participate and most importantly, make new friends!
Erika Hayes

Welcome Erika! Any friend of Golda's is a friend of mine! (And you are joining at a perfect time as our next crop starts next week. Yay!) I look forward to getting acquainted and seeing your creations. Again, welcome to our wonderful little community.
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Erika, I'm so glad you have joined us! We are a very friendly and relaxed group of people. Please jump in and start having fun with us. A new Monday challenge started yesterday and another new challenge will be posted tomorrow. Our Christmas crop starts next Wednesday. I can't wait to see your cards!
Ellie

Welcome Erika! You've picked a perfect time to join!
Trudeenr

Welcome Erika! We are so glad to have you aboard! This is a really nice bunch of crafters and hope you will enjoy. Can't wait to see your work!
Elaine
eoconnell

So glad you have joined us, Erika! I'm pretty sure you'll like it here, as everyone is really nice. Erika is an amazing woman, as well.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

I am excited to get going, just need to look around and figure out all stuff I can play along in. Where should I start?
Erika Hayes

Erika Hayes wrote:I am excited to get going, just need to look around and figure out all stuff I can play along in. Where should I start?

Just jump in anywhere! We have 2 current challenges, Monday's you would be entered into a drawing for a small prize and Wednesday is open ended but no prize.
Trudeenr

Welcome Erika!
I'm Sheri. I've been MIA here a while, and in terms of making cards likely will be a while yet. (If you'd see my desk, you'd understand.) My 2 little ones are keeping me busy and I'm doing good to keep up with the day to day stuff that has to be done. One of these days though... I'll be back!
Whispers

Welcome Erika, this is a great group of people to hang out with. I have been MIA but no matter how long you are away they always welcome you back. you will love it here
Rhonda

Next

Return to New Members