Birthday Club 2020

Topics specifically related to paper-crafting.
So, who is interested in being in the Birthday Club for 2020. All it entails is making a birthday card and sending it to each person in the club. I do email a link to the list before it starts.

Sorry this is so late, it's been a crazy year, and November seemed to arrive and be gone.

Who wants to play along? You can message me with your name, mailing address, and birth date. Hmm, for the extra bit of information this year, that may, or may not, be part of your card, what's your favorite (choose 1): funny, elegant, wild, or texture?

Let me know, here, if you want to play, and your favorite. Then message me with the info. (That let's me double check myself.)

Thanks!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

I'm playing and texture is my favorite of those, though any are fun.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

I would love to keep the Birthday Club going...I'm in!

All my info is still the same...today I'm in a WILD kind of mood, so I choose Wild!

Thank you Golda for organizing this!
Trudeenr

Ladies and gentleman, it would be great if a few more people wanted to play along!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Hi Golda, count me in this year for the Birthday Club 2020! and I am a funny type of guy! So Funny for me.
Barry
Prince of Paper

Anyone else interested in joining in for 2020?
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

So far, there are 3 of us playing along this year. Anyone else interested? I'll try and get this finalized and sent out on Dec 17th.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

I never saw this until today....I'm in for 2020...whatever flows your creative mind (as long it's not a Christmas style card)
terrie

I totally missed my getting this out by date. Sorry. Have to work tomorrow, but will try and get this done very soon.

Anyone else?
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

I missed the post too but I'm in! I love all my handmade birthday cards. My info is same as last year.
Elaine
eoconnell

Return to Paper Chatter