Where is everyone???

A place for idle chatter and discussions on non-paper crafting topics.
Is everyone burned out from Christmas? Seems like nobody is feeling very crafty these days. I am finally free for a while from pet sitting jobs so I hopefully can participate a little more than I have been. Hope everyone is healthy and not battling the nasty flu going around.
Elaine
eoconnell

No flu here, but haven't been feeling great. However, am crazy busy with stuff going on at church. We also had our youngest pastor pass away a week and a half ago, so it's got most everyone reeling. He was 46 and his daughter is still in high school. It was 2 days before her 18th birthday. His Celebration of Life service is next Saturday and I have things to get done for it.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

I'm still not feeling great...saw the doctor and we are talking laser surgery for the kidney stone....he thinks there still stones flowing around....making more plans for the wedding it's only 7 months away.
terrie

No flu here...just lots of dental work and 5 super large trees taken down at my parents and the wood was cut and delivered to my house. We rented a log splitter and worked for 7 hours today and we still have a whole lot to do and then we have to move all the split stuff out of my driveway.

I'm hoping to get a few cards made late tonight or at least by Tuesday!
Trudeenr

Thank goodness, no flu here either. Larry had surgery Wednesday morning. He had Carpal Tunnel and Cubital Tunnel syndromes in both arms. This was surgery on the left elbow and hand which was diagnosed as severe. The right arm is considered moderate and he will have that arm done probably late next month. The surgery went well but he has been needing lots of help. So, I have been quite busy with him. It has been kind of like having a toddler in the house, LOL. I've had to help him dress, button his shirts, cut his food, drive him around etc., etc., He is definitely glad he did the surgery and is anxious to get the other arm done. I hope to have more time this week but I'm not counting on it.
Ellie

I've been busy with out-of-state trainings and grant writing. Am hoping to find some time yet today to work on both of this weeks challenges. I do miss being able to be really active here. Am hoping will be able to do so again in the Spring. (April and on.) Until then, will stop in when I can. Kathy
PS Hope everyone feels better soon. Lots of crud out there right now!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Well, sounds like mostly everyone has been busy, not sick (except our poor Terrie!). Hope everyone can free up for the upcoming crop. It's always nice to have a good turnout for that. Feel better soon Terrie.
Elaine
eoconnell

My internet was down! It is back up, I guess. I’m not sure it is running properly, but I am moving Friday. I tried to make the Valentine card from last week’s challenge only to find that the supplies I needed were packed already! I will get things back together soon and participate next week!
Marilyn Brown
Artist
Facebook: Paintbrushbrown
Paintbrushbrown

I'm here.....and flu free! Trying my best to make time for card making. I joined the birthday club and signed up to host a challenge for the next crop that is coming up. That's a good start considering I have been MIA for quite sometime now. :D

Hello to everyone! I have missed hanging out with all of you!
SusieQ

Hello everyone, yes I am here but like everyone else really busy. I will be teaching two Valentine card making classes next month for my work to earn VIBE points and making cards for friends, family and co-workers birthdays. I too am looking forward to the crop. Hey we haven't held a Pajama card making party in a long time. Should we look at a night in the near future to get this on the calendar?
Barry
Prince of Paper

Next

Return to Chit Chat