Paper

A place for idle chatter and discussions on non-paper crafting topics.
Anyone ever feel like they want to ditch all their designer paper and start over? I'm so tired of so much of what I have, it's uninspiring. Yet I have so much that I feel guilty buying more. I see a donation to the elementary school art department in my near future.
Elaine
eoconnell

Elaine, that is exactly what I do with the 12x12 paper that is some what out-dated (well to me they are out-dated)
I have a friend at a school and she teaches music and art and I bring her paper every year...I'll never use it
terrie

Maybe we should do a paper swap...a lot of times you all have papers that I wish I had!
Trudeenr

I've donated a ton of mine, along with scrapbook alphy stickers to the agency where I work. Persons going through drug/alcohol treatment need to find creative outlets to stay clean and sober. Many of them are amazingly talented... but have forgotten how much they enjoy creating. Others have never learned that coloring and crafting can be stress management. So, I know that the items I donate get put to good use. If any of you wish to donate items to Arbor Place Inc, let me know and I'll provide the address. I can even get you a tax credit letter if needed.
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

MrsAsperin-Kathy wrote:I've donated a ton of mine, along with scrapbook alphy stickers to the agency where I work. Persons going through drug/alcohol treatment need to find creative outlets to stay clean and sober. Many of them are amazingly talented... but have forgotten how much they enjoy creating. Others have never learned that coloring and crafting can be stress management. So, I know that the items I donate get put to good use. If any of you wish to donate items to Arbor Place Inc, let me know and I'll provide the address. I can even get you a tax credit letter if needed.

I heart you!
Elaine
eoconnell

Return to Chit Chat