OUCH, OUCH, OUCH....

A place for idle chatter and discussions on non-paper crafting topics.
Last Tuesday I had a Kidney Stone Attack....if anyone who ever had one knows what I'm talking about.
The pain is awful and it doesn't stop until you pass the stone and then some...
I'm trying to pick the pieces on how I feel, I feel drained cause it takes a lot of you...
By Friday I thought that I passed the stone but then I had a relapse Saturday night. Saturday I was with my daughter
picking out some wedding dresses and again I felt it coming on I feel terrible cause I couldn't enjoy a lot of it seeing her in all
these pretty wedding gown.....I'm home recovering and taking it easy I know that I passed the stone but now I feel blah.
It takes some time to be back to normal....
Thanks for your time.
terrie

I'm sorry you don't feel well and so sorry you couldn't enjoy the special moment with your daughter. Was your daughter able to find "the dress" or will you get another chance to go shopping with her?
Trudeenr

Oh Terrie, what terrible timing! I'm so sorry you had to go through all that. Hopefully you are on the mend now.
Elaine
eoconnell

I was in terrible pain a few months ago that landed me in the ER. The ER doc thought it might be a kidney stone causing all the pain. I questioned a kidney stone being able to cause that amount of pain and he told me he has seen grown men come into the ER literally crying over the pain they were having from a kidney stone. It ended up I didn't have a kidney stone and it was something else causing all the pain. I'm so sorry you had to go through this Terrie.I sure hope you are done with it now. Feel better soon!
SusieQ

Oh, Terrie, that is awful. I can't even imagine the pain you were in. Glad you are getting better, now.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Terrie, my college roommate suffered from kidney stones. She has since had three kids and said childbirth wasn't nearly as bad as passing a stone. She finally ended up having a special procedure where she sat in a big tank of water and sound waves broke the stones up. Sounded odd to me... but it wasn't invasive like surgery and it worked! If I remember, she was also told to eliminate dairy from her diet as calcium intake caused the stones to develop.
Hope you are feeling better now?
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Return to Chit Chat