Where is everyone???

A place for idle chatter and discussions on non-paper crafting topics.
Prince of Paper wrote:Hello everyone, yes I am here but like everyone else really busy. I will be teaching two Valentine card making classes next month for my work to earn VIBE points and making cards for friends, family and co-workers birthdays. I too am looking forward to the crop. Hey we haven't held a Pajama card making party in a long time. Should we look at a night in the near future to get this on the calendar?

The pajama party was a blast! It sure was an action packed night.
Elaine
eoconnell

eoconnell wrote:
Prince of Paper wrote:Hello everyone, yes I am here but like everyone else really busy. I will be teaching two Valentine card making classes next month for my work to earn VIBE points and making cards for friends, family and co-workers birthdays. I too am looking forward to the crop. Hey we haven't held a Pajama card making party in a long time. Should we look at a night in the near future to get this on the calendar?

The pajama party was a blast! It sure was an action packed night.

I'd love a PJ party....
Trudeenr

Hi everyone, I have had a real roller coaster ride the last month. My husband went in to see about getting his shoulder fixed for the second time in 10 years and he found out that they couldn't do it as he has a bone infection in his shoulder. So two surgery later we are home and I have to give him infusions twice daily of strong antibiotics to see if we can clear it up. I am over whelmed at the moment. I also have had that nasty flu for three weeks. Thank god I have had my grandson here to help us. I have not been able to craft and I don't know when I will be able too. I miss you all...
Jane
Jane from Utah

Yikes, Jane. Take care of yourself and heal! I'll pray for you and your husband.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Oh, Goodness, Jane! I hope and pray that things will get better for both of you soon!
Ellie

Oh, Jane. I am so sorry to hear what you are going through. Having a spouse with health issues is rough enough. To be ill at the same time would be so difficult. Will be holding you both in my prayers.
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Previous

Return to Chit Chat