Question

A place for idle chatter and discussions on non-paper crafting topics.
What is the "standard" size for an ATC?

Bug is going to be making some thank you cards for her Girl Scout Cookie customers to say thank you and I thought that would be a good non-intimidating size. Non-intimidating is good especially as she has a lot of them to do. Her goal is 400 boxes sold and while I doubt she's going to make it, she's sure giving it a good go! She's currently at 248 boxes from approximately 79 customers... Yeah, this is going to take a minute!

On the upside, I found my paper cutter!!! Yes, it has been missing. I still have no idea where my bone folder is! In a box somewhere...
Whispers

Hi Sheri! The standard size of an ATC is 2-1/2" x 3-1/2". Good luck to Bug. It sounds like she is already off to a good start with her sales.
SusieQ

What a sweet idea for a hardworking little entrepreneur! I do have a suggestion. If Bug likes to color, maybe print some free coloring sheets onto cardstock. Let her color them, then cut them apart into ATC sizes. She wouldn't have to make so many duplicates... and you can find lots of free coloring pages on the web. Mount them on colored cardstock (if desired). Add a thank you and you are done!
I just googled free coloring pages and found a bunch at Crayola. If Bug doesn't use them for this project, she might like some of the project sheets. (There are several!) I'm saving this site for future reference myself!
http://www.crayola.com/featured/free-coloring-pages/

Here is another site with free coloring pages- https://www.spectrumnoir.com/crafting-downloads-2/

I am always cautious about printing coloring pages from the web because of so many copyright infringements. These two sites are totally okay to use!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Katrina and I stamp (or print) a bookmark on plain white card stock. On the top we leave a large area to write the person's name and how much they own and it get stapled to the bag that their cookie order is in. This helps keep the orders straight and makes it so much easier to deliver!

PS...it's always a good thing to scan/copy the order form regularly...one of my older girls "lost" the form at school one year and we had a heck of a time remembering all the orders!
Trudeenr

Oh my gosh, it's hard to believe she's that old already! What a great mother-daughter project!
Elaine
eoconnell

Return to Chit Chat