I'm Back from Paradise

A place for idle chatter and discussions on non-paper crafting topics.
We got home from Turks and Caicos late Friday night. The trip was incredible!! I have posted about a dozen photos on Facebook and I know that some of you have seen them.
I hope you had a great crop; I haven't had a chance to look at anything yet. I have had lots to do since we returned. I even had to do laundry without doing "laundry". I hope to get back to card making this week. Larry is having Carpal Tunnel and Ulnar Tunnel surgery tomorrow morning. He will be pretty helpless for about four days so I will have lots of at home time. When I am not helping him I should be able to participate around here.
Attachments
1 (1).jpg
1 (1).jpg (108.83 KiB) Viewed 1561 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (80.56 KiB) Viewed 1561 times
1.jpg
1.jpg (100.61 KiB) Viewed 1561 times
Ellie

Beautiful pictures! I hope you had a great time. You missed a great crop!
Marilyn Brown
Artist
Facebook: Paintbrushbrown
Paintbrushbrown

That looks amazing! So glad you had fun. Hopefully all goes well with Larry's surgery.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

I've been enjoying your vacation pictures on FB. Looks like you had a wonderful time. Welcome back! Wishing your hubby a speedy recovery from his surgery!
SusieQ

Welcome back and wishing your husband a speedy recovery...
terrie

Beautiful pics... and your smiles both look so radiant! Glad you were able to get away to a sunny place!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Great pics Ellie! Looks like you had a smashing time! Hope Larry's surgery went smoothly and he's recovering by now.
Elaine
eoconnell

Thank you for the good wishes for Larry. He is doing pretty well. The first few days are the worst with post-op pain, swollen fingers and the inconvenience of having his arm wrapped up. We get to take off the wrapping tomorrow and change over to big bandaids. Watching him try to eat left handed has been very entertaining. :lol:
Ellie

Hi Ellie, I am so glad you enjoyed your trip. The pictures were wonderful. I am glad Larry made it through surgery and is healing nicely. My hubby is on his 6 weeks without antibiotic infusions so that's a rest for me. Still more to go but hopefully the infection is cleared up and he can have his shoulder replacement done for the second time.
Jane
Jane from Utah

Jane from Utah wrote:Hi Ellie, I am so glad you enjoyed your trip. The pictures were wonderful. I am glad Larry made it through surgery and is healing nicely. My hubby is on his 6 weeks without antibiotic infusions so that's a rest for me. Still more to go but hopefully the infection is cleared up and he can have his shoulder replacement done for the second time.

Hope it goes well for both of you, Jane!
Ellie

Return to Chit Chat