Unwell kiddo :(

A place for idle chatter and discussions on non-paper crafting topics.
Well it's been a bad week for Katrina.
Monday, she called crying because her clarinet key "broke". She has the lead clarinet piece in Thursday's Band Concert and needs it fixed now! Drove like a mad woman to school, picked it up, and took it to the shop...repairman is out until Friday. They gave me a loaner clarinet, same style as hers, so we are set, right?

Tuesday, Katrina woke up for school running a fever! She looked like she had just stepped out of the shower her hair was so wet. Sore throat and coughing...so no school, no extra band practice, and no play practice.

Today, Wednesday, she was still running a fever, so off to the doctor's we went. She has strep throat AND a sinus infection. No school until maybe Monday, no band concert, no play practice. She's so upset! I can't even get her ice cream to make her feel better because it just makes her cough even harder! :cry:

Stephen's bringing more Lysol wipes and spray home, so while she sleeps, I will be cleaning everything multiple times a day...I am determined NOT to succumb to this crud!
Trudeenr

Oh, that's horrible! She's probably going to take longer to get well, as she'll be upset over missing important events, too.

I'll be praying for her. Hopefully your cleaning does the trick and no one else gets it.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Well, that's no fun! I'm sorry to hear she is sick and will miss her concert. I hope that she is feeling better soon and that the rest of you don't catch it!
SusieQ

So much crud out there right now. Praying that Katrina is better soon and that no one else in your family gets it!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Hope Katrina is feeling better. Big bummer for her.
Elaine
eoconnell

I hope your daughter is doing better....wishing her a quick recovery.....hugs
terrie

Return to Chit Chat