Back Again!

A place for idle chatter and discussions on non-paper crafting topics.
Larry and I just returned from another adventure. This time we drove to Panama City Florida to meet up with four friends for six nights. We had a great time sight seeing, eating lots of seafood and drinking lots of wine. Our daughter flew down to join us for a long Easter weekend, Friday til Tuesday. She and I have so much fun together no matter where we are but we rarely vacation together.Her plane tickets were a birthday treat from us. After Amy left, we drove to Pensacola to see the Blue Angels fly. The show was almost cancelled due to bad weather but they only had to delay the show by 30 minutes. Larry was in heaven and I loved it too. We took a slow drive home and luckily we missed all of the bad storms that just hit Louisiana, Texas, the Gulf and Arkansas. Had we stayed one more day we would have been hammered most of the way home. So 2500 miles and 4 extra pounds later, I am back to stay until the end of summer. Since it just stopped snowing here I thought I would share a couple of photos.
Attachments
1.jpg
Amy and Me on Shell Island, Florida
1.jpg (68.54 KiB) Viewed 1290 times
2.jpg
The Blue Angels
2.jpg (43.18 KiB) Viewed 1290 times
Ellie

Looks and sounds like an amazing vacation! Glad you had fun. Also glad that you are back.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Sounds like a fun trip! From the weather reports I have been hearing, it sounds like you should have bottled some of that sunshine and good weather to bring back home with you!
SusieQ

Return to Chit Chat