JUNE CROP

A place for idle chatter and discussions on non-paper crafting topics.
Is anyone interested in administrating the June crop? If so, please let me know.

Also, everyone let me know whether the first week of June, or the 3rd week of June works best for you for the crop.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Oh no! I'll be missing the June crop! I think my moving date is the second week of June. I'll be unpacked and have my craft room ready for the next crop that rolls around.
SusieQ

They are every 4 months, so the following one should be October. You should be pretty well unpacked and organized by then. :D We will miss you, however.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Either week of June is OK with me, Golda.
Ellie

Thanks Ellie!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

May and June are very busy for me....doubt I'll be around much those two months.
July will a bit less hectic than August is the wedding and vacation and company...then the summer will be over!!
terrie

Either week is fine with me (though 1st week is better). If you don't have any new volunteers to administer, I would be happy to run it.
Elaine
eoconnell

Wow! Terrie, you have a lot going on!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

HI Golda, either time will work for me as well. Would you like for me to be the host this go around? I might need some assistance with what I need to do but I would be willing to give it a go!
Barry
Prince of Paper

Thanks Barry, but Elaine volunteered. It's actually going to be June 6-9. I'm hoping you will host one of the challenges for it. You always come up with good ones.

If you are willing, I'd love to have you administrate the October Crop. You can pick the best week for you that month and start thinking of themes.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Next

Return to Chit Chat