Two Give-Aways/Winner Announced, Sort Of

A place for idle chatter and discussions on non-paper crafting topics.
Linda Jo and I spent Thursday night and Friday at the Stamp and Scrapbook Expo. We came home with a ton of freebies and another ton of stuff we bought. I spent several hours putting it all away yesterday. I have a couple of items to give away because I know I will never use them.

The first one is a small unicorn stamp set. I did ink the unicorn with Stazon in class but I did not ink any of the sentiments. It's a Nicole Peterson Picket Fence brand set. The greetings say get well, believe in magic, I adore you for so many reasons and this card is meant to turn your frown upside down.

The second give-away is three Heidi Swapp stamp sets for planners. I used to live by a planner but this retired lady has no need for planners. There are 78 stamps in all. The lucky winner will get all three sets.

If you want either of these, please respond on this thread. Tell me which prize you want. I will put names in a hat to draw the winners.

***********I only had two entrants so I want both of you to check your mailboxes later this week...Oh, the suspense!!*********
Attachments
4.jpg
Unicorn stamp set
4.jpg (73.79 KiB) Viewed 1717 times
3.jpg
Heidi Swapp Planner stamps
3.jpg (20.11 KiB) Viewed 1717 times
Last edited by Ellie on Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ellie

How fun! I can just imagine you and Linda Jo at the event. Like little kids at Christmas, I'll bet! (Or me in a bakery or candy store!)

I don't journal... but do like Unicorns. So would have fun with that set. Thanks for the chance to win it!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Oh, I bet the two of you had so much fun! It's so much better when you have someone to go with that "encourages" you to get even more.

You know, you could use your planner set as a wonderful RAK, too.

You are sweet to give them away! I'm not much of a "decorate your planner" type of person, nor am I much of a unicorn fan, either. Thank you for the fun opportunity, however!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Isn't the Stamp and Scrapbook expo the best? I am glad you both got a chance to go. I went to ours in Puyallup in early June and had such a great time. What did you do?
I am a unicorn fan so I would love to play. Put me in for the Unicorn stamp. So cute.
Thank you Ellie
Barry
Prince of Paper

Aren't you a sweet and generous soul! I just bought myself a unicorn stamp set recently otherwise I would be all over that. I will let someone else be the lucky recipient.
Elaine
eoconnell

Prince of Paper wrote:Isn't the Stamp and Scrapbook expo the best? I am glad you both got a chance to go. I went to ours in Puyallup in early June and had such a great time. What did you do?
I am a unicorn fan so I would love to play. Put me in for the Unicorn stamp. So cute.
Thank you Ellie

We did the Mega Make & Take Thursday night. On Firday, we took a Lilac card class from Heartfelt Creations, Latest and Greatest Cardmaking and latest and Greatest Stamping. In between, we shopped til we dropped!
Ellie

Ellie wrote:
Prince of Paper wrote:Isn't the Stamp and Scrapbook expo the best? I am glad you both got a chance to go. I went to ours in Puyallup in early June and had such a great time. What did you do?
Thank you Ellie

We did the Mega Make & Take Thursday night. On Firday, we took a Lilac card class from Heartfelt Creations, Latest and Greatest Cardmaking and latest and Greatest Stamping. In between, we shopped til we dropped!

I too, did the Mega Make & take which was so much fun! I also took one of the latest and greatest cardmaking class which I assume was different than yours. I got all my badges and received my lanyard. Did you get yours? How was the Heartfelt Creation class? I heard that the teacher was a little bit condescending and in some cases rude. Not good rep for the company.
Barry
Prince of Paper

Barry, LJ and I are not into the buttons. We have gotten some each year but we toss them.

I thought the Heartfelt teacher was fine. She was stern about moving along but I like that. I don't like to bring home a bunch of unfinished cards. It's bad enough that they all need inside sentiments. They are all staring at me right now. :lol:
Ellie

My mailbox just made me very happy! Thanks, Linda Jo, for being part of the fun and gifting me with the sweet unicorn! Barry, I bet you'll be next! (I'll take good card of the sweet set, Linda Jo. Love it!)
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Hello Ellie and Linda Jo, Kathy and I wanted to thank you both so much for your thoughtfulness and for sending each of us the unicorn stamp! We wanted to show you how grateful we are so we each made you a card with your gift. Thank you very much!

Barry
Prince of Paper

Next

Return to Chit Chat