Nothing to do with papercrafting....

A place for idle chatter and discussions on non-paper crafting topics.
My daughter gifted me with an electric pressure cooker. Anyone have any recipes for pressure cookers they love? I know there's tons on Pintrest but looking for your go-to recipes. Thanks in advance!
Elaine
eoconnell

Oh how fun! I don't have one of those nifty items or recipes. However, my go-to site for recipes is All recipes. When I use the ones with five stars I've never been disappointed. And love that reviewers often provide suggestions.
I just checked and they have 1931 pressure cooker recipes. So... if you don't get many other peoples "favorites" this option might work.
https://www.allrecipes.com/search/resul ... er&sort=re
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Thanks Kathy, I use All Recipes a lot too. It always makes me laugh when I see reviews where people have changed every item in the recipe and rate it 1 star. Crazy pants!
Elaine
eoconnell

We have a pressure cooker, but the thing only works every once in a while. My husband gets so frustrated I'm not allowed to plan any recipes for it.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Golda wrote:We have a pressure cooker, but the thing only works every once in a while. My husband gets so frustrated I'm not allowed to plan any recipes for it.

Well that's frustrating! I'm headed home today for a day and a half so maybe I'll have a chance to play with it for dinner. From what I hear, you can cook dinner in less than 30 minutes - some times in less than 10 so hey, it's worth trying.
Elaine
eoconnell

I’ve never heard of anyone else having problems like ours. I’m figuring ours has more to do with the users. :?
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Return to Chit Chat