Birthday Cards...

A place for idle chatter and discussions on non-paper crafting topics.
I want to say "Thank You" to Trudi, Elaine and Golda for
the birthday wishes from their birthday cards...It's always
nice to get birthday wishes through the mail.

You ladies just ROCK......lol

Barry I received your birthday wishes also...thank you
terrie

Glad you got at least a few for your birthday, by your birthday. Hope your birthday was as wonderful as you!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

I received a shiny gold and silver birthday card from Rhonda
Thank you so much for the birthday wishes
My birthday was a very nice one with my family
terrie

Terrie, I got your card in the mail a few days late. Sorry... but hope it arrives soon.

I received beautiful cards from Terrie, Golda, Susan, and Elaine earlier in the week and from Trudi and Janice today. You ladies were on top of things to get cards mailed during the crazy rush of the last few weeks. Thanks!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

I received a birthday card from Kathy today
I'm a classic for sure Kathy....lol
thank you for the birthday wishes
terrie

MrsAsperin-Kathy wrote:I received beautiful cards from Terrie, Golda, Susan, and Elaine earlier in the week and from Trudi and Janice today. You ladies were on top of things to get cards mailed during the crazy rush of the last few weeks. Thanks!

Sorry Kathy....I'm not in the birthday club and I did not send you a birthday card (I did wish you a happy birthday on FB :D ).....so maybe you meant someone else? I did send you a Christmas card back in December as you were the person I was suppose to send to in Trudi's Christmas card swap. You never posted if you got it so I wasn't sure. If that is the card you are talking about and you just got it, then I am really sorry that the PO took almost a month to deliver it to you....yikes! :o
SusieQ

Return to Chit Chat