I'm Off!

A place for idle chatter and discussions on non-paper crafting topics.
I will be gone for 11 or 12 days. We are going to Estes Park, Colorado for 6 days and then on to Silverthorne, Colorado 5 or 6 days. We will be with 8 other couples in Estes Park so that should be a wild and crazy time. The rest of the trip we will be with a friend for some quiet time in the mountains. I'm looking forward to both parts. Sorry I haven't participated this week-lots to do! Linda Jo will host next Monday and I hope you all have a great week and a nice Labor Day weekend. I will try to peek in once in a while during our trip. After we get back I will post some photos on Facebook.
Ellie

Have fun on your trip!

I wish I could travel with you, I'm going a little house crazy as we have to stay indoors because of the extremely unhealthy air quality levels due to the fires in Canada and Eastern WA. I'm really wishing we had A/C...I'm melting!
Trudeenr

Enjoy yourself with your friends...looking forward in seeing your pictures when you get back...
terrie

Have lots of fun, Ellie!

Trudi, hopefully the air quality gets better quickly. Hoping the fires go out to cause that.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Thanks, Ladies!
Ellie

Return to Chit Chat