Birthday Thanks!

A place for idle chatter and discussions on non-paper crafting topics.
I received 2 amazing birthday cards on Tuesday from Elaine and Barry and another one, yesterday, from Trudi. Thank you all! Barry, that walrus is absolutely amazing!!!!! My husband was totally impressed with it, too.

I'll post a picture of all of them later. Just want to thank you for the amazing cards, the work you put into them, and for sending them to me. You are wonderful! And, you know how to make me feel special. Thank you for that.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

I am glad you liked the walrus! I searched and searched for the perfect one for you! I liked it as well. Happy early birthday!
Barry
Prince of Paper

I've gotten cards from Terri, Jane and Linda Jo, too. I am loving them! Thank you!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Received a beautiful card from Koren! Thank you!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Golda, did you get my card?
Ellie

Ellie, I did! It came on Friday. I got one from Rhonda on Saturday, too. Sorry I didn't post. It was a crazy busy weekend. :D

Here's a picture of them. It's not the greatest picture, but you can see all of the amazing cards! Thank you all very much!

9-15-18 Birthday Club Cards (400x308).jpg
9-15-18 Birthday Club Cards (400x308).jpg (129.02 KiB) Viewed 1502 times

Spent my birthday at the Scrapbook Expo with my daughter and best friend. We had a blast! My friend kept telling people it was my birthday, so I got discounts at a few booths, too. :lol:
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Return to Chit Chat