Thanksgiving Card Exchange

A place for idle chatter and discussions on non-paper crafting topics.
Barry's Fall themed cards have gotten me thinking...we haven't had a Thanksgiving Card Exchange in several years. Do any of you think you might be interested? I know the timeline is short...but if we mail directly to the participants, it could be done.

If we get a few people interested then I will set up a post in the Sign Up section of our page.
Trudeenr

I think it could work. Sometimes a short turnaround works for me because there is less chance that I'll forget. :lol:
Count me in.
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

count me in too
terrie

Unfortunately, I don't have time, right now. I'd love to, just know that I can't.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Okay, I will set up a post in the Signing Up Section! Thank you
Trudeenr

I want in on the fun! Trudi I sent you a PM and I also commented on the sign up. I think I have covered all the bases! I am so grateful and thankful for all of you that it would be my pleasure to send a card of thanksgiving. all of you are the best!
Barry
Prince of Paper

Prince of Paper wrote:I want in on the fun! Trudi I sent you a PM and I also commented on the sign up. I think I have covered all the bases! I am so grateful and thankful for all of you that it would be my pleasure to send a card of thanksgiving. all of you are the best!

Barry - I found the turkey card you sent me from our last Thanksgiving Card Exchange...he went back up on the wall today as the Halloween stuff came down!
Trudeenr

Return to Chit Chat