It's Back!...........

A place for idle chatter and discussions on non-paper crafting topics.
Ana, Terrie, Linda (cardjoy), Lucy and all others who love it.....Downton Abbey is back this coming Sunday! I will be glued to my TV Sunday night and getting my fix for Maggie Smith (Dowager Countess) quotes / zingers! Woohooooooooo! :D Love me some Downton Abbey!
SusieQ

I KNOW!!! I'm so excited!
Elaine
eoconnell

Yep!! I cant wait!!! While all my other show are in mid season brake this will keep me sane! Lol
Anaggarciam

Looking forward in seeing the show again....
terrie

I just remembered that Sunday nights is football and the upstairs TV doesn't get PBS. I may have to Hulu it. Argh, stupid football. :lol:
Elaine
eoconnell

eoconnell wrote:I just remembered that Sunday nights is football and the upstairs TV doesn't get PBS. I may have to Hulu it. Argh, stupid football. :lol:

Well that stinks! Stupid football is right!
SusieQ

I watched it and loved it !!! :D Also loved the little "digs" The Countess Dowager (Maggie Smith) gave out to Isabella and
anyone else she could. She cracks me up. Also anxious to see what happens in the coming episodes. Won't spoil it for
anyone who hasn't seen it yet but sure is glad "it's back!" Thanks for the reminder Susan ;)
Linda
Cardjoy

Hey, I got to watch! My husband was mad about the Cowboys winning and gave up on football last night. Yahoo!
Elaine
eoconnell

Yay! I'm glad you got to watch it Elaine! I'm looking forward to a good season. Maggie Smith just cracks me up!
SusieQ

Return to Chit Chat