Time ?

A place for idle chatter and discussions on non-paper crafting topics.
My husband always takes off the 2 weeks before Christmas, for his vacation time. (I still have to work.) However, he always plans big housing projects for that time frame, and I have to help. This past week we were constantly busy, after work, getting things prepped for this coming week's work. YIKES! It's a stupid time to plan these big projects, especially as the Christmas Pageant at church was last night, so I had all kinds of practices for the past several weeks. It went pretty well, especially as tired as all of us were.
Anyway, I'm not going to have access to any crafting materials, or time in which to craft, for the next few weeks, probably. Have to get my entire room packed up and cleared out, as the flooring is being replaced this week. My whole house, except for 1 room are going to be in chaos. I HATE chaos. It will be nice to have the old, ripped, carpet up and gone, and the bare cement in 2 of the rooms actually have flooring.
So, depending upon whether, or not, I can set up the computer in the spare room, on the tiny dressing table that's in there, I may not have access to a computer, except when at work, too.
Did I say I HATE chaos? Oh well, it should be worth it. But, no crafting, and will have to work quadruple time to get any Christmas decorations up, as we host Christmas.
I look forward to joining in again, as soon as I can. However, It may take a while.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Oh my goodness Golda - no crafting for 2 weeks??? Hope you can still troll us here. Good luck and I'm sure it will be beautiful when it's done.
Elaine
eoconnell

Golda - I totally understand about NOT liking chaos from remodeling but I'm normally the one that instigates the remodel!!!! I hope you can take the time to stop by and see what we are all up to!
Trudeenr

Return to Chit Chat