Craft Room Redo

A place for idle chatter and discussions on non-paper crafting topics.
VERY nice! I am so happy for you! Isn't it invigorating to get things all nice so that you really feel like getting creative? Congratulations!
Marilyn Brown
Artist
Facebook: Paintbrushbrown
Paintbrushbrown

Ellie, that is amazing! Have fun in your newly designed space.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Ellie, what a dream space! Your punches look much nicer than in their moving tub! I think that we should host a crop there someday! Or one of the PJ parties?
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Very nice Ellie! I bet you are going to have a lot of fun creating in your new room. It looks great and very well organized!
SusieQ

Ellie, great looking room....I'm so happy for you I can see great ideas coming from that roon...
enjoy your new redo room.
terrie

Wow Ellie, that is so nice! Love the shelves and how neatly organized everything is. When I had my shelves from IKEA I loved them. My room is way to small now. Gave them to my grandson for his room.
Jane
Jane from Utah

Oh Ellie, it's beautiful!!! It's so organized and looks like an awesome spot to craft! You must be a very happy girl!

Let me ask you about your die storage. Do you have the magnets in plastic sleeves? I have mine in a case that lays flat and they still don't stay on the magnet pages. How are yours upright and staying on all nicey-nicey? What does everyone else do for die storage? (Golda has that nice magnetic wall!)
Elaine
eoconnell

RE: Die Storage Question

I used to have my dies in CD cases so this was a major project. The pages are not in plastic sleeves. So far, the dies are staying on the pages with no problems. The box came with plastic dividers so I use one of them to keep the pages upright. I have 30 magnetic pages. That in itself makes it very sturdy. (Yes, I have lots of dies-only 6 of those pages are empty.)

I really like this system; it's so easy to flip through the pages to select a die. I still need to put permanent labels on the pages. I don't want to do that until I'm sure I don't want to move them. The only issue is that the box is really heavy.
Ellie

Previous

Return to Chit Chat