Stick a fork in me........

A place for idle chatter and discussions on non-paper crafting topics.
because I'm done! Well.....almost. One more nice fancy dinner to fix today and then I'm done for this holiday season. Today won't be bad though, just John and I.
We had 5 Christmases this year, thats about 3 too many, 2 were at my house. ;) Then we had company last night.
I love the holiday season but I'm ready for my husband to go back to work and for things to get back to normal. I miss my craft room. I have new stuff to play with. :P

Happy New Year!! I'm looking forward to playing here.
Geminijen

I can understand wanting to get back to "normal". I couldn't remember what day of the week it was yesterday, as the work schedule has been crazy the last 2 weeks. It's been nice, but. . .

Enjoy your time playing with your new toys!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Jen and Golda, I am in a totally different state of mind. Have had two weeks off (had to use vacation leave or I'd lose it!) and quickly fell into my preferred biorhythm of staying up until 2 AM and sleeping until 10ish.
Am scheduled to work a half day tomorrow and am not sure how difficult it will be. My January is stuffed full of so many things that I kept putting of, saying to my team "Let's wait with that until AFTER the holidays."
:o
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

I haven't had the schedule you have had Jenny but I too am happy for things to go back to normal. I cooked a nice meal last night and it is my last special one for this holiday season. I'm declaring today pizza night in this household! :)
SusieQ

I hear you, Ladies. Larry just offered to take me out to dinner and I declined. I am comfy in my sweats and tired from packing. I'm just making a big salad for dinner. I put all of my decorations away yesterday and I'm happy to have order restored.
Ellie

I packed everything away on Sunday. Normally, I would do it the day after Christmas, but my daughters family was coming for Christmas here on Sat. I love my house decorated for Christmas, but when Christmas is over, then I want all the stuff down.
There are several people in my family that leave it all up until after New Years Day. I would be nuts. ;)
Geminijen

Return to Chit Chat