Another Crop???

A place for idle chatter and discussions on non-paper crafting topics.
So, does everyone want to have another crop? We're looking at June for it. Thoughts? Ideas?
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Sounds fun! I'd participate!
Trudeenr

I'd participate, too. And June sounds great.
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Realistically, I would have a hard time participating because I'm on dog jobs all but 2 days in June. The one exception would be if you could do it the 13-15th, I would be home the 16th-18th to be able to work on & post some cards. (Not trying to dictate dates, just letting you know the reality of my schedule!)
Elaine
eoconnell

Perfect! June 12-15 it is! We can't have you missing out, Elaine!

So, think of ways we can get more participation. We're down to about 6 of us.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

I would be down to it! How about a musical themed crop? For "Grease" it could be 50's inspired card, or "7 Brides for 7 Brothers" have to use 7 items on your card, or "Wicked" and use only shades of green? just an idea.
Barry
Prince of Paper

Great idea Barry! I like it!
Elaine
eoconnell

Barry, that is a great idea! Would you like to administrate the crop?
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

I love the crops, but I work full time and have a rather long commute so I'm not able to work on any of the challenges until the weekend. Some things that might help me participate to a greater degree would be if instead of posting challenges daily they were all posted at the beginning. That way I can begin mentally working on my cards so that when I sit down to actually do them I at least have my ideas formed in my head. Also, sometimes there are multiple challenges that are either really time intensive and/or require watching multiple videos. Those are things that take time and with already limited time I either have to decide to do fewer cards and do the time intensive ones or skip those so that I can do more of the others. I like trying new things so I don't mind doing a card that takes more times, but when there are multiple challenges that fall into that category it makes it difficult.
Koren
I do whatever the voices tell me to do.
purpleladybug

So, our Musical Mania crop is June 12-15. I'll try to get Sheri to post it soon, but, I need challenge hosts. I need 1 person to host Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Please just comment on here, so we can get started planning. Maybe no one else likes to plan in advance like I do, but I want plenty of time to plan and make my example.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Next

Return to Chit Chat