Good Saturday Morning

A place for idle chatter and discussions on non-paper crafting topics.
I was going to go run some errands today, but my world is covered in ice. I hate ice, worst of all. :(
I hadn't fallen in years, until last Winter, I fell TWICE! Don't plan on making that mistake again, everything can wait.
I got some new furniture yesterday. It's so pretty. In Oct., we got a new couch, so we decided we would get the matching loveseat for each other for Christmas. Then I was going to get one of those small accent chairs, with the pretty pattern material (because the couches are solid brown), sometime in Jan. Well.... I saw one that is perfect, so I got it now. ;)
My living room looks so good. Between that and new crafty stuff (already here and coming) I'm going to hunker down for Winter. :D
Geminijen

Enjoy the "hunkering down", Jenny! Your new furniture sounds lovely.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

It is gloomy, rainy and some snow flakes coming down here in my neck of the woods. I will be ready for spring very soon. :) Enjoy your new furniture Jenny!
SusieQ

It's rainy/snowy here in NY. And of course today we had to run errands. Pick up a chair my mom bought and pick up pellets to heat the house. Just stopped at the shop to refill my coffee cup!

Jeanette
“The time spent on family is not a sacrifice. You are living a life with choices; when you make the right ones, you have a good life.”

Jeanette (Nick, MIA, Elphaba & Jax Mom)
jeanettegraves

Well..... Winter is a com'in. The weather guy just predicted 5 inches of snow for Tues. and then high's only in the low teens, the rest of the week.
Geminijen

Keep that ice and snow out of the south, thank you very much. I had enough of that to last a lifetime. Today was 60 and rainy here. I'll take that any day over (ick) snow and ice!
Elaine
eoconnell

Return to Chit Chat