We Craft Cards Discord Server

A place for idle chatter and discussions on non-paper crafting topics.
As this site has safety issues, in that I can't even get to it on some computers, depending on security; and as it has conked out recently, so we have to call Sherri, who hasn't been active in a couple of years; I created a Discord Server for us called We Craft Cards. Jane, Barry, and Terrie have already joined. It's easier to upload pictures, as it's a drag and drop. It's also safer, and I can make others Moderators, so they can do what needs to be done. Also, if anything happens to me, my son can get in and make others Administrators, so it never needs to end. I think I've gotten it all set up so we can start using it right away. You can share the link with anyone you think might like to join in.
The only negative I see, is that we'll have one long thread for the challenges, but we'll pin the current week's challenge and keep the previous week's challenge up for the winner to be posted and congratulated.
It's easy, safe, and FREE. You can use this link and share it with others. This one never ends.
https://discord.gg/sK9AJkrBCd

If you've used Discord servers and know more than me, let me know and you'll be a moderator. Elaine will be as soon as she joins, too. If you see anything that I should do, let me know. I'm figuring this out from my son and watching videos. ;)
Last edited by Golda on Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

After I do next week's challenge on here and post the winner the following Monday, you'll be able to find me there, exclusively. I'll post next week's challenge there, as well as here.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

I can not get on the site. It is telling me it is unable to accept my invitation.
Jane
Jane from Utah

Jane, I had to set up a security protocol, and I think it was after you signed up. Try going through the set up process again. You have to accept the rules and I think it checks your email. Sorry, it took me a while to get it all set up.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Return to Chit Chat