Never give up......lol

A place for idle chatter and discussions on non-paper crafting topics.
I received a card yesterday (3-4-2015) from Koren...
I was wondering why Koren was mailing me a card...
Last December she emailed me and ask if I received her card from the birthday club and I had to tell her no...
Well guess what I received it yesterday....it was not a belated birthday card...it was the original card she mailed to me back in December.
Look at the post mark when it was mailed out....
So I guess I should never up on the post office....Maybe I'll get the other birthday cards that are late in getting to me...lol
Attachments
3 5 2015  Post Mark  IMG_20150305_101039122_HDR.jpg
3 5 2015 Post Mark IMG_20150305_101039122_HDR.jpg (174.7 KiB) Viewed 1387 times
terrie

Wow... that did take a long time to reach you! It must of truly come by snail :lol: .
Trudeenr

So what you're saying is that I should hope that the first copy of my W-2 shows up sometime in...April? I hope it does! That would be much better than cringing because my personal information is out there somewhere!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Glad you got your card!
Whispers

And that's why they call it Snail Mail. :lol:
Ellie

Yep, Ellie, they call it snail mail because they give it to snails to deliver. We know that they aren't very tall and they don't move very fast! They should have stayed with ponies!
Marilyn Brown
Artist
Facebook: Paintbrushbrown
Paintbrushbrown

That is astounding. At least you got it.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

With holidays and guests from out of town I was having trouble getting to the post office to mail Terrie's card. When I finally mailed it the estimated delivery date was right on her birthday and I was so excited that it was going to get there on time. I hope that you had a very Happy Birthday Terrie.
Koren
I do whatever the voices tell me to do.
purpleladybug

Terrie, I have to admit that when I saw your posting I quick dug out my birthday list in hopes that I had a little check by your name. I did... but if I remember correctly, I mailed it late. So... if it's not there by now.... maybe you'll get it in June or so!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Return to Chit Chat