A Certain Young Admin

A place for idle chatter and discussions on non-paper crafting topics.
I have some information to share about a certain young admin we all know and love...

She and her family will be growing before the end of the year! Bug says she is going to be a "Big Stister!" Jared and Sheri are expecting October 30! Needless to say, I am over the top excited!
Marilyn Brown
Artist
Facebook: Paintbrushbrown
Paintbrushbrown

Yeah...what exciting news! Congrats to all....
Trudeenr

Oh, yay!!!!!!! Congrats to Sheri, Jared, Brad, Bug and Grandparents! I just love babies!! I'm sure little Miss Bug will be a great Big Stister.
Ellie

Oh, so very happy for all of you!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Congrats, such wonderful news.....yeaaaaaaaaa
terrie

What great news!!! Congratulations to you all!!!
Jane
Jane from Utah

Congratulations!!!!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

That is awesome news! Congratulations!!!!
SusieQ

Aww, I bet you are all over the moon! Congratulations!
Elaine
eoconnell

Thanks everyone! I knew Mom was dying to share the news with everyone she knew, so I told her I'd let her tell you all. :D

Bug is excited. She is, so far, going back and forth between wanting a brother and wanting a stister. She's so cute. The other day she told me she was going to help change our baby's diaper, but that I'd have to do the wiping cause she can't do that until she's big! Hahaha... I've been asking her if she's going to be Mommy's helper and she assures me she will. I must say so far she is also waiting very patiently. I've even gotten her to talk to the baby some--it is cute to see her talking to my belly! :)

I talked to another young mom, our current children's minister, at church last night and found out she is expecting as well. We're going to be pregnancy buddies again. Her eldest son is a month and a half or so older than Bug. These two have due dates less than 2 weeks apart!
Whispers

Next

Return to Chit Chat