MIA

A place for idle chatter and discussions on non-paper crafting topics.
Sorry I have been missing so many challenges. They look exciting and I want to do them, but the pain in my back has been so bad that I am taking pain meds after the shot. It didn't work and the dr. said she would make an appointment for me to go to the pain center. They required an MRI first and, after seeing the MRI report, the dr. decided to send me to a neurosurgeon in Springfield, MO. I can't get in until April 23, but at least there is hope offered.

I went to church this morning, but would have been better off at home. I couldn't sit and spent most of the time in the church nursery borrowing one of their rocking chairs. I am hopeful.

I will be back to participation level. Meanwhile, I will be stalking in the background! For those of you that participated in the embellishment swap, as soon as my husband gets off before the PO closes, I will get your packages sent off. I did get the larger envelopes for them since most of your envelopes weren't big enough! These goodies are really nice!
Marilyn Brown
Artist
Facebook: Paintbrushbrown
Paintbrushbrown

Marilyn, I am sorry to hear that you are still in such pain. Hope that they can provide you some relief at the April appointment. We do miss you here!
Also, I can't remember if I included return postage when I sent my embellishments. If I didn't please PM me and I'll send it off to you. Take care!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Marilyn, I'm so sorry you are still in such pain! How unfortunate they couldn't get you in sooner. Sounds so far away when you need help now. Don't fret about the embellishment swap! We will all be patient and await a time you feel better. Hang in there!
Elaine
eoconnell

Marilyn, take care of yourself as best you can. Dealing with pain is not easy. Hopefully they'll be able to get you in sooner and they will be able to deal with the cause of the pain. You are in my prayers.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Kathy, you did put in some postage, but the way it is looking now, I may just go ahead and seal everything up and pay postage myself. If I end up sending my hubby without me, I will just have him weigh everything and send it. That will by my gift to you all. I had to get new envelopes for some since the ones sent were too small. I am had such a wonderful time with this swap that I don't mind in the least. You are all my friends and if we were able to get together, I would feel like I wanted to do something special for y'all. A bit of postage won't hurt anyone!
Marilyn Brown
Artist
Paintbrushbrown

Wow...look at that post! Can you tell I am on drugs? Good Grief!
Marilyn Brown
Artist
Paintbrushbrown

Return to Chit Chat