Stampin' Up Question

A place for idle chatter and discussions on non-paper crafting topics.
Okay, for those of you with Stampin' Up product, what is your favorite item or items? I went to a party, yesterday, and need to order something to support my friend, but I have no clue what is worth it. I have a few really old stamps I got at a garage sale years ago, and the Mosaic set I bought at Kathy's party, which I love. I was really hoping to find a set like that, with the embossing folder, punch and stamps in another fun style, but didn't see any. So, back to what do you love that you would recommend?
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

I like the dies and punches that can be versatile. I can stamp (some have compatible stamps) but I am not limited to that. I can work mixed media magic with them or simply cut in a color. I don't want specialty things that one product HAS to go with this other product. I play by my own rules.

I don't sell SU anymore, but that would be my favorite. I am not as much of a stamper as some of you are, so that is a consideration, too.
Marilyn Brown
Artist
Facebook: Paintbrushbrown
Paintbrushbrown

I like their ink pads. I've been considering getting some more. I just haven't done it yet.

Some of their bundles are nice--they'll come with a stamp set and a punch (or die set). You have to watch though. Some of them are better than others. For example: When they had the hex bundle (hex stamp set and punch)--Love that one. I also got as a gift a set that has flowers and leaves in the stamp set and a die set to go with them, but that doesn't work as well. Lining up those flowers with the stamp set is a pain.

They do have a lot of nice stamp sets, dies, embossing folders, and punches. Like my mom though I try to go for things that are versatile, so I can use them in more than one or two specific ways.
Whispers

I love their disposable desk or work space blotter. it has grids on it and place for notes and it protects your work surface and it is just paper so when it is gunky you rip it off and start with a fresh one. Love it!
Barry
Prince of Paper

Thanks for the info!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

I love so many SU things... but one item that I can always count on there is their white gel pen. I have tried so many brands that don't work well... or at least not for long. The one SU sells is excellent!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

I ordered a stamp set bundle that comes with 3 or 4 word dies and also 2 stamp pads in shades that my regular supplier doesn't carry. It was way more than I was hoping to spend, but I think they will be used frequently.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Return to Chit Chat