A place for idle chatter and discussions on non-paper crafting topics.
Okay, I tried cutting and resizing several pictures for an avatar and couldn't get any small enough that were still viewable. I'm thinking I'll have to take a picture in the smallest available format and see if I can get it to work. Unfortunately, that probably won't happen for a while. Oh well. Hopefully everyone remembers what I look like. Curly hair, quite a bit of gray in the front, and a big smile. :D
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

What do you use to resize photos, Golda? Are you using something that you can see how many pixels wide and high it is? If so, you should be able to size it to the right size. (Or is the right pixels and just still not letting you add it--saying the KB is too big, or what?)
Whispers

I'm having the same problem...Picsa will only let me shrink it to 320x320 pixels. I will try another program later.
Trudeenr

I had the same problem last night. Reduced the photo as small as I could, resizing it, too. But no luck.
As far as what I look like, I must have a pretty generic face as I am often told, "You look just like my... sister, aunt, friends mom, (fill in the blank.)" :lol:
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Penguinsushi (aka--my hubby--he prefers his handle to "Hubby!" :lol: ) changed the file size for avatars. So try again and see if it'll work now.
Whispers

Penguinshusushi aka Brad?! Lolol Im sorry I'm still laughing about this one! (PS everyone, ELLIE started the rumor that Brad is Sheri's husband :lol: JUST KIDDING!
Ceewater

I can tell I'm never gonna live this one down. :roll: :lol:
Ellie

Return to Chit Chat