Address Book

A place for idle chatter and discussions on non-paper crafting topics.
I am wanting to put together an address book that contains everyone in our group. I have some, but not all and the ones I have aren't consistent in where they are! I want you all in one place. I make books and I think it is time for me to make one just for all my card-makers' addresses! Would you all be willing to send me a PM with your info...anything you want to tell me would be great. Fav color, least favorite color, birthday, anything at all that could potentially help in swaps, pals and such. I would be willing to share this info for everyone, if you would like. You may all be so together that you have yours right at hand, but for the rest of us...this may be a good thing!
Marilyn Brown
Artist
Facebook: Paintbrushbrown
Paintbrushbrown

I think I have all of the addresses but I would love to have favorite colors and styles on people. I will send mine to you and I give my permission for you to share it with the others.
Ellie

I concur.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Me, three!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

I love the idea! I've started a book but don't have the extra details in it!
Trudeenr

I have a few of you that have responded, but not close to everyone. If you tell me not to share, I will respect that, but it so fun to send out RAKs whenever we see something that is just perfect for... I love it, but it loses something when the recipient knows it is coming.
Marilyn Brown
Artist
Paintbrushbrown

I have sent you my info. Thanks for putting this all together.
Koren
I do whatever the voices tell me to do.
purpleladybug

There are still a few addresses I need in order to have a really good look at who all actively uses this forum. We would really LOVE to have all members on here, but I can only include those who willingly send me their information. We are needing addresses and what styles and colors you like...or really don't like. ANYTHING that would help us be a better "community of friends" would be great to include. Some of you have included a lot and others not. This is up to you!
Marilyn Brown
Artist
Paintbrushbrown

Marilyn, I sent my address to you but didn't know we could send other fun stuff. I love vintage shabby chic, lace, small little trinkets. My favorite color is any soft color...
Jane
Jane from Utah

Thanks, Jane. I added the additional info. This will take me a bit to get together, but I am on it! Is isn't too late at add people at any time. Feel free to let me know whatever you want to share!
Marilyn Brown
Artist
Paintbrushbrown

Return to Chit Chat