Shhh...Don't tell

A place for idle chatter and discussions on non-paper crafting topics.
Shhh...I have important news but I'm not suppose to tell anyone! But, then none of you will tell on me, right? Today at our family reunion my oldest niece announced that she's PREGNANT! Come March, I'll be a GREAT-Aunt! (OMG...I just realized that Katrina wasn't there for the announcement! She went with some of the distant cousins over to Sequim.) Now, I need to go get a Cricut cartridge that has baby items on it!
Trudeenr

Trudi, how exciting for all of you. Let the spoiling begin!!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

How fun! Aren't babies so much fun????
Marilyn Brown
Artist
Facebook: Paintbrushbrown
Paintbrushbrown

In the last 2 months, I've been babysitting Presleigh (I posted a picture of her lady bug quilt that I made a while back), so I've been getting some practice! My sister almost let the secret out several times...by posting links for baby shower ideas (a friend of a friend is expecting so she claimed ;) ;) ;) ) and she was able to quote me a price of a pack-and-play when we were talking about me needing supplies for Presleigh's visits, oh and she told me she was making a "special surprise" cake for the family reunion! I'm good at catching clues...and I've been waiting for this announcement for about a year!
Trudeenr

That's so sweet! Congratulations Great Auntie Trudi!
Elaine
eoconnell

Return to Chit Chat