Hi all...

A place for idle chatter and discussions on non-paper crafting topics.
Sorry that I have not been around...
I'm home for a few days but just a few days....I will be home for good after Labor Day...
I won't get into what happen but when I'm more comfortable talking about it I will be brief about it..

I missed you all....hopefully I'll be able to get in the swing in joining in the challenges again in September...

Thank you so much for welcoming my daughter Nicole for my challenges in July...I hope she did okay
in presenting my challenges....everything was done over the phone between her and I...

Bye for now
hugs to all.
terrie
terrie

It's good to hear from you, Terrie! Take all of the time you need. We respect your privacy and we're just looking forward to having you back with us. We miss you. Take care!
Ellie

We miss you and are glad to get you back, soon! Why you were gone isn't important, as long as you are okay. Nicole did a great job with your challenges. We were glad she joined us to post them for you.

Take care of yourself!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Terrie, It is good to hear from you again. And Nicole did a great job in your absence. As Golda and Ellie so beautifully stated, we are just glad that you are okay... and that you'll be back soon. We've missed you and look forward to seeing your sweet smile (um... sweet postings and creations!) again in the near future.
Until then, take care.
kathy
Last edited by MrsAsperin-Kathy on Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

We have missed you! Hope you feel up to making some more projects soon!
Trudeenr

Terri! It is so good to hear from you again. Our prayers have been for you and the reasons are known by God. We just need you back! Your daughter did a wonderful job and is welcome here any time. Hope you can participate soon.
Marilyn Brown
Artist
Facebook: Paintbrushbrown
Paintbrushbrown

Return to Chit Chat