It's Here!

A place for idle chatter and discussions on non-paper crafting topics.
Suzie, I am so glad to see you posting again! I am happy that you have joined me in the Survivor category. Our prayers have been with you.

I have used my set and love them. Maymay said something interesting in one of her videos. With some of the photopolymer stamps you don't get a good image the first several times you stamp. She stamps a couple times, cleans the stamp with a baby wipe and stamps again. She repeats them until she gets a good image. She called it "conditioning" the stamp. I think I am going to try it out of some of the stamps that I gave up on and see if they do a better job after getting them conditioning.
Marilyn Brown
Artist
Facebook: Paintbrushbrown
Paintbrushbrown

Marilyn, here is another thing that works on new stamps. Rub them with a pink eraser before you use them the first time. You might see little particles on the stamp after you do that. I just blow on them or wipe them on my jeans and then I'm good to go.

When I get a new set of clear stamps I take off the backing sheet and rub the eraser over the whole set at once. It saves time down the road because I don't have to do each stamp as I use it.
Ellie

Thanks, Ellie. I will try that!
Marilyn Brown
Artist
Facebook: Paintbrushbrown
Paintbrushbrown

Previous

Return to Chit Chat