I might be absent for a bit...

A place for idle chatter and discussions on non-paper crafting topics.
Friends, some of you might have seen my posting on FB announcing that my agency was just awarded another big federal grant. Well... it means that I will soon be hiring and training a new full time staff person, plus managing two federal grants (which, combined,provide 1 million dollars of programming and materials.) It is so exciting, but is going to take most of my energy for a few months. Right now I am working 50-60 hour weeks to try to wrap up projects so that I can launch the new grant. And, I fear that might be my new norm for a bit. So... stamping is one of the things that I'll need to cut back on for a bit.
I'll try to stop in from time to time. And will try to do a few challenges. (Especially since I know that I am signed up to host a few in mid October.)
Just wanted to give you a heads up. Because, well... you are like family to me and wanted to let you know that I'll be back!
Kath
PS- I welcome prayers in the meantime. Especially seeking prayers for finding the right person to lead the new project. I know that he/she is out there... just need to make sure that I select the person with the right skills... which isn't always the person that interviews best! Thanks, friends.
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Kathy, I will miss you and your witty comments but I totally understand. Please don't worry about the Monday challenge. If you can't do it just give a heads up the week before. i will find a sub or hop into your spot myself. I hope that you get the help you need very soon.
Ellie

Kathy, you will be missed. You have my prayers for finding that perfect fit in a worker. That is certainly important. If you need help with your hosting, don't hesitate to ask!

Marilyn
Marilyn Brown
Artist
Facebook: Paintbrushbrown
Paintbrushbrown

Say it ain't so! We'll miss you so much Kathy!
Elaine
eoconnell

Wishing you the best Kathy...good luck in your new adventure....
terrie

We will miss you, but congrats on the new opportunities! Praying as you seek the right person.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

I learned that I can't stay away! I think I might be addicted to all of you!
Honestly, I made a deal with myself. When I deserve a break... or a reward... for completing a big task... stopping by here is my reward. So... I will be popping in more often that I had first thought. :D
Lets see.... here are my addictions of which I am currently aware-
coffee
chocolate
cheesecake
my sweet hubby's great sense of humor
fussy cutting
and all of you!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

I'm glad that you are figuring out a "balance" that will include us!
Trudeenr

Yay! We just aren't the same without you!
Marilyn Brown
Artist
Facebook: Paintbrushbrown
Paintbrushbrown

How are things going on on the business scale, Kathy?
Whispers

Next

Return to Chit Chat