I might be absent for a bit...

A place for idle chatter and discussions on non-paper crafting topics.
Sheri, we have had a few applicant for the new position. Not sure if they are the right fit, but will be interviewing them this week. So... am praying about that. If we don't find someone right away, I'll begin on the contract myself. But, that will be a stretch for me right now as I am already budgeted into several contracts so 100% of my time is pretty much filled.
Am thankful that I have a boss who understands and encourages me to do self care. So if I need to put a few things on the back burner for a while, I know that she'll support me in that.
Thanks for asking!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Found a person that seems like a perfect fit for the grant-funded job. She starts in two weeks! Yeah!
Until then, have some work to do... but am making sure to take time for crafting and spending time with my sweet hubby.
Also, thanks to leftover Halloween candy, I have been able to add those needed pounds in preparation for winter. Not!! (And by not... and I not talking about needing any extra pounds to prep for winter. I have plenty now. Just ask one of my chins!)
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Previous

Return to Chit Chat