I've Fallen and I Can't Get Up

A place for idle chatter and discussions on non-paper crafting topics.
Except it wasn't funny at all! That was on Wednesday and I have bruises everywhere...literally head to toe. It's a wonder I didn't knock myself unconscious! I called the neighbor to help me up, but the door was locked. I thought my arm was broken, but x-rays say not. I had bleeding into the left knee that they couldn't drain off. I see an orthopedist Thursday.

I tried making a card Sat. It took 4 tries to cut one paper. Guess I will wait. Boo! I don't like waiting.
I think they are changing my name to Crash!
Marilyn Brown
Artist
Facebook: Paintbrushbrown
Paintbrushbrown

Well, the swelling in your leg has gone down some at least. You'll gradually start feeling better. Just be careful so you don't fall again!
Hugs!
Whispers

Oh, Marilyn... how frightening. Am glad that you are just bruised. Take time to heal.
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Marilyn - Take care of yourself!
Trudeenr

Marilyn, I'm hoping your doing better today...
please be careful and please rest up
terrie

Are you feeling any better? Please, be careful! I'm thinking that is a reason to have a cell phone on you at all times.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Golda wrote:Are you feeling any better? Please, be careful! I'm thinking that is a reason to have a cell phone on you at all times.

Actually Golda, she was on the phone with a lady when she fell.
She's still quite sore and not feeling real well. Her arm and leg are still very sore. The knot on her head isn't so much of a knot anymore, but the bruise looks worse.

She would, I am sure, appreciate all your prayers. She says she needs to be feeling better and ready to get on a plane and driving later this month. She "has plans!" And I must say, I'd prefer her feeling up to and able for those plans as well!!!! :shock:
Whispers

So sorry to here this Marilyn. It's hard to get better from a fall. Take care of yourself and prayers are coming your way.
Jane
Jane from Utah

The orthopedist is sending me for an MRI. He thinks I have torn something in the knee. Grrrr... I was hoping to at least get rid of this immobilizer! It is hampering my lifestyle.
Marilyn Brown
Artist
Facebook: Paintbrushbrown
Paintbrushbrown

Marilyn, that's terrible! Best of luck and hope you heal quickly.
Elaine
eoconnell

Next

Return to Chit Chat