I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A place for idle chatter and discussions on non-paper crafting topics.
Your baby's first pictures! How precious! The hair one is just too funny. My mom had her kids when they only did ultrasounds if needed and she also was put into a twilight zone when giving birth so she never really saw any of her 4 kids being born. They were doing ultrasounds more often when I had my 2 kids but they would ask if you wanted to know the sex and I chose to not know on both of them. Looking back....I would change that now and would say yes to knowing the sex so that I could have made the baby's room more personal instead of something that would work either way.
SusieQ

I brought my sister Liz to the Ultrasound. She found out and we did a reveal party. Was so much fun. It's funny because I always said I want to know so I know what to do. Then I pick a theme that really could work both ways! LOL White/Grey Chevron on 2 walls. I will be taking before and after {once we actually start the work}
“The time spent on family is not a sacrifice. You are living a life with choices; when you make the right ones, you have a good life.”

Jeanette (Nick, MIA, Elphaba & Jax Mom)
jeanettegraves

Previous

Return to Chit Chat