Happy Thanksgiving...

A place for idle chatter and discussions on non-paper crafting topics.
I want to take this to wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving to my crafty friend here on "We Craft Cards".
I'm so grateful to have you in my life even though it is through the internet....
You all have pulled me through some tough time with your wonderful comments...
In my eyes you are all the best friends anyone could have.....hugs to everyone and have a great day...
terrie

Happy Thanks to you and all of our other "family" here! What a great group you are and I am thankful you each one!
Marilyn Brown
Artist
Facebook: Paintbrushbrown
Paintbrushbrown

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! I hope you all have a lovely day of friends, family and food. I, too, am very grateful to count you as some of the blessings in my life. Whenever I receive Happy Mail from one of you I always say to Larry, "Oh, this is from my friend, (fill in your name) who lives in (your town)!" I truly consider you as friends and I miss you when you are not around.
Ellie

Yep, we are all friends. You are the majority of my friends and I talk about you all as if I see you, rather than just seeing posts. We hang out together, a lot.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!
SusieQ

Happy Thanksgiving!

I am so grateful for all of you and your encouragement! When I started creating cards (back just before the magazine shut down the group) I knew nothing, had very little in the way of supplies, and was scared to post any of my creations, but when I finally bit the bullet I got lots of great comments and found posting wasn't too painful at all! I look forward to each and every challenge and get super bummed if there is too much going on and I can't do the challenge!
Trudeenr

Thanks Terri for starting this thread!
I agree with others that this group is so very precious. I love starting the week by checking out the Monday challenge... and getting a mid-week pick-me-up with the Wednesday challenge. Can't imagine not having all of you in my life... even if only via the web. Knowing you is a blessing!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Hugs to all of you, whom I also consider wonderful friends. Hope you all had glorious Thanksgivings!
Elaine
eoconnell

I agree with all the posts! Happy (after Thanksgiving)! I am so grateful for all of you too! I look forward to seeing what is posted on Mondays and Wednesdays and feel terrible when I can't participate but that doesn't mean that I am not looking at the posts and examples and submissions! I am always inspired and enjoyed when logging into this site! I am so grateful to all of you and consider you "Family". Thank you for accepting me into this very talented, kind and inspiring group. I am fill with gratitude!
Barry
Prince of Paper

I love all of you and I think of you as my big cyber family!!! I haven't been around much but I hope that will change after the new year. Like Barry, I still check this site everyday and look forward to all the weekly challenges. I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Much love,
Jane
Jane
Jane from Utah

Return to Chit Chat