I'm Back Too!!

A place for idle chatter and discussions on non-paper crafting topics.
I think of y'all so often. As many of you know we moved from St Louis to Texas 3 1/2 years ago. I really haven't got fully back into my craft making since the move. It was a good move for us but at the same time a really tough one after 29 years in St Louis. Our daughter followed us after 9 months, met a young man and they got married in June. We have our first and only grandchild (so far) in St Louis. He's 1 1/2 years now and the love of our life! I've got involved with a small group of crafty women and have been doing more and more recently. I really want to get back here with everyone and hopefully jump back into some challenges. I am looking forward to catching up with everyone!
Last edited by Rhonda on Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rhonda

Hi Rhonda! I just came on to post the challenge for tomorrow and saw that you had posted. Soooooooo good to see you back here and to read your post. Congrats on the grandchild! Welcome back!
SusieQ

Oh, Rhonda, I'm so glad to see that you are back with us! Congrats on becoming a Grandma. Grandkids are so much more fun than your kids were. I hope you get to visit often. I'm looking forward to seeing your cards again. Welcome back!
Ellie

Hello Rhonda, so nice to hear from you...
Jump right in and make yourself at home...
Looking forward in seeing your cards soon.
terrie

Welcome back, Rhonda! Can't wait to see your cards again!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Hi Ronda, welcome back!
I haven't been doing much with cards lately but I want to get started again with the challenges.
It's so good to here from you and Congrats on the Grand baby!
Jane
Jane from Utah

Rhonda, so good to have you back!

Long distance moves are hard, trying to rebuild a new life with new friends. Sounds like you have managed to adjust and embrace the move.
Elaine
eoconnell

Hi Rhonda!!!!!!!!! Congrats on the grandbaby. My mom is super excited for another grandkid. The youngest is 13 so it's been awhile and she is ready to spoil a baby again. I am slowly moving all my craft stuff home since I won't be at work much after little man comes. Can't wait to see some of your creations.

Jeanette
“The time spent on family is not a sacrifice. You are living a life with choices; when you make the right ones, you have a good life.”

Jeanette (Nick, MIA, Elphaba & Jax Mom)
jeanettegraves

Return to Chit Chat