Christmas Cards Intervention????

A place for idle chatter and discussions on non-paper crafting topics.
Do I need an intervention????

I love making Christmas cards and sending them out...but I really think I need to start paring down my list! I have 44 cards ready to mail and 26 cards that I need to buy stamps for...and probably 20 cards that I should still make. I am so thankful that we do the November Crop as a Christmas theme because that is where I made the most of my cards...and that Golda started challenging us to make Christmas cards a few months ago! My new favorite card ideas are the one sheet wonders...I can make lots of cards fast and can get the cards done so I can make other Christmas crafts with Katrina and her Girl Scout troop!

I hope y'all have your cards ready to go and can enjoy the festivities of the season!
Trudeenr

No, Trudi, you do not need an intervention. You are spreading love and cheer; nothing wrong with that! I'm right up there with you. I mailed 48 cards on Friday and I am hand delivering 10 more to neighbors and friends. The postage is a chunk but I like to think of it as spending less than fifty cents a person to wish them a Merry Christmas. Now that's a bargain!
Ellie

I just finished making all of mine and am addressing them today with hopes of mailing them tomorrow. I'm impressed with the amount you made Trudi! You go girl!
SusieQ

So far, I have sent out about 60. I have a few more I'd like to send, but don't like the few cards I have left for the people, so I'll have to redo these, or make a few more. I try to send the bulk of mine out the day after Thanksgiving.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Return to Chit Chat