Favorite Scissors ??

A place for idle chatter and discussions on non-paper crafting topics.
So, my CutterBee scissors are no longer cutting cleanly and I need to get a new pair of good scissors. What are your favorites? I have the Tonic ones that cut through most anything and don't get sticky stuck on them, but don't care for those for small spaces.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

I have Cutter Bee & Fiskars and like them both equally well. I bet that Kathy & Trudi (Queens of Fussy Cutting) can give you the low down!
Elaine
eoconnell

I have Cutter Bee and Tonic as well as several "big" scissors. When I fussy cut something small I always go to my Cutter Bee. Mine is teflon so it resists the sticky stuff. I don't really like the way the Tonic feels on my hand; it seems clunky to me.
Ellie

I have several different size Fiskars. Love them. {Until Bob uses them to cut the dogs hair from her eyes! LOL}
“The time spent on family is not a sacrifice. You are living a life with choices; when you make the right ones, you have a good life.”

Jeanette (Nick, MIA, Elphaba & Jax Mom)
jeanettegraves

Jeanette, you should mark some for Bob.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

I use Katrina's school scissors, Walmart "sewing" scissors, and tiny curved nail scissors...or whatever is handy!
Trudeenr

I also have Cutter Bee and I love it....I also have two sizes of Teflon scissors and they are great no sticky tape on them.
terrie

Thank you all! I'm off to the store, well, as soon as I'm done with work in a few minutes. Sounds like I'm replacing my Cutter Bees with another pair of the same.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Golda wrote:Jeanette, you should mark some for Bob.

We used to pick on my mom for yelling at us about her GOOD scissors!!!!!!!
“The time spent on family is not a sacrifice. You are living a life with choices; when you make the right ones, you have a good life.”

Jeanette (Nick, MIA, Elphaba & Jax Mom)
jeanettegraves

jeanettegraves wrote:
Golda wrote:Jeanette, you should mark some for Bob.

We used to pick on my mom for yelling at us about her GOOD scissors!!!!!!![/quote

I still yell at the kids and hubby when they grab my sewing scissors! I actually have to label and then hide them so they don't get used on paper!
Trudeenr

Next

Return to Chit Chat