Merry Christmas!

A place for idle chatter and discussions on non-paper crafting topics.
Merry Christmas my friends! Have a most wonderful celebration.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Merry Christmas to you too Golda...and to all my friends here at We Craft Cards!
SusieQ

Merry Christmas Everyone!

I'm going to turn off the computer and not turn it on again until Saturday...well, I'm going to try to anyway!
Trudeenr

Merry Christmas to everyone! May you have a wonderful Christmas and safe travels to all that are heading out.
Elaine
eoconnell

Merry Christmas to my wonderful card making friends...
Wishing you all a great and fun day with family and friends....enjoy
terrie

Merry belated Christmas everyone!
Jane
Jane from Utah

Hope you are all having a safe (and in the blizzardy part of the country) warm Christmas!
We spent yesterday with one of my hubby's dearest friends in Minneapolis. My hostess gift for his daughter was a gift bag filled with hand made cards... and she was thrilled. I love sharing my hobby in this way. No... better go and replenish my supply of cards!
Last edited by MrsAsperin-Kathy on Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Merry Christmas everyone! Sheri is at Glitterbug's for the holidays and Don and I were on our wn for the first time yesterday. We went to some friends for dinner, but the rest of the day was our own. Times change quickly!

I hope you all got at lest one new toy. I got a couple new things to spark my creativity!

Sorry I haven't been participating lately. There have just been too many things on my plate. I am going to try for better scheduling in the new year.
Marilyn Brown
Artist
Facebook: Paintbrushbrown
Paintbrushbrown

I had a very nice Christmas & hope you all did, too. I did get some new toys-some stamps, a Spellbinder that cuts flourishes, the Fuse Tool and the big dog Xyron machine. We will be having a quiet day tomorrow so I hope to get to play with my new toys.
Ellie

I had a great Christmas. No new toys but Bob says we will make a trip to the craft store soon. I'm still working on getting all my craft supplies in one location. I did just buy storage shelves for my ink pads, markers and refills. Can't wait till they go up and I get to put them all away. Right now I can't find ANYTHING! LOL
“The time spent on family is not a sacrifice. You are living a life with choices; when you make the right ones, you have a good life.”

Jeanette (Nick, MIA, Elphaba & Jax Mom)
jeanettegraves

Next

Return to Chit Chat