Discovered something new!

A place for idle chatter and discussions on non-paper crafting topics.
I went into my profile here at WCC to update my email address as it has changed in the last month. When I did so, it deactivated my account. :o It said that due to the change in my profile, my account was deactivated and would have to be re-activated by admin once they verified my info change in my profile. Of course it was the holidays, Sheri was out of town and not getting her email, so there I sat....kicked off! :cry: The message finally got to Sheri (thanks Golda!) that I was in limbo. Sheri put me back into business (thanks Sheri), so I'm back! Yay!

So if you plan on making any changes in your profile.....you might want to make sure Sheri is around to reactivate you. I had no idea it would do this.
SusieQ

Glad you're back!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Thanks for the warning, Susan. It's a good idea to have someone's email adress so you can get a message to Sheru. Otherwise you truly are out in the cold. I'm glad you weren't locked out for too long.
Ellie

How crazy! Glad you made it back to us!
“The time spent on family is not a sacrifice. You are living a life with choices; when you make the right ones, you have a good life.”

Jeanette (Nick, MIA, Elphaba & Jax Mom)
jeanettegraves

Return to Chit Chat