Our Little Admin

A place for idle chatter and discussions on non-paper crafting topics.
Cuddling with a baby is the best medicine. I think the back of their neck is the softest spot on earth!
Ellie

I can't wait to cuddle mine.
“The time spent on family is not a sacrifice. You are living a life with choices; when you make the right ones, you have a good life.”

Jeanette (Nick, MIA, Elphaba & Jax Mom)
jeanettegraves

My wrist is healing. I was told Monday that the x-ray was beautiful, which sounded good to me. It is still quite sore. I've started some range of motion exercises that the dr said to do.--OW... I go back on the 7th and he'll decide then if I need therapy--which I think is likely.

Meanwhile Little Blue is growing too fast!!!! He'll be 4 months old tomorrow and has his 4 month check up next Wednesday. Bug loves to make him smile--and oh how he loves his Sis! He has a tickle spot too!!! Love the baby giggles! And he has a fantastic smile! :D :D :D I'm in love.

I'll try to get a pic up soon. The only one I can get to here is too big and needs resized. I'll see what I can do later.
Whispers

So glad to hear you are improving! You have definitely been missed. Can't wait to see pictures.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

So glad it's healing fast. Listen to your Dr.'s and you'll be crafting in no time.
“The time spent on family is not a sacrifice. You are living a life with choices; when you make the right ones, you have a good life.”

Jeanette (Nick, MIA, Elphaba & Jax Mom)
jeanettegraves

Previous

Return to Chit Chat