I have a blog!

A place for idle chatter and discussions on non-paper crafting topics.
Oh my goodness! I have a blog! I cannot believe that I put one together and I have to admit that I was (and still) a bit intimidated. Now that it is up and running I am sure I will make some modifications and revisions but for now it is up. Take a moment and check it out, and those that blog I truly value your input and advice to make this a successful blog!

https://princeofpaper.wordpress.com/
Barry
Prince of Paper

YEAH. I'll check it out when I get to work.
“The time spent on family is not a sacrifice. You are living a life with choices; when you make the right ones, you have a good life.”

Jeanette (Nick, MIA, Elphaba & Jax Mom)
jeanettegraves

Barry, I looked at it last night and left a comment there. I think it looks great! Hooray for you!
Ellie

Looks great! You might want to put a "follow me" button on it. As I am also a WordPress blogger, I was able to add you to my list of blogs I follow, but it's easier if you have a button on your blog.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

I checked out your blog Barry...looks like your off to a great start! I would have the same suggestion as Golda....add a button that makes it easy for people to follow you. I don't use word press....I'm on blogger. I have button links that lead to all my "stuff" (etsy store, my you tube channel etc) as well as a follow me button. Makes it easier for people who want to follow you. Here's a link to my blog if you would like to see what I am talking about:
http://mymindfulcreations.blogspot.com/

Have fun blogging!
SusieQ

Hello Prince of Paper. I checked out your blog...congrats on joining the blogland...
I hope that you add the button so I can join the blog.....have fun with it.
terrie

Golda wrote:Looks great! You might want to put a "follow me" button on it. As I am also a WordPress blogger, I was able to add you to my list of blogs I follow, but it's easier if you have a button on your blog.

Good idea! I am sure it is easy to do?
Barry
Prince of Paper

I stopped by and said hi! Will be fun to follow you, PoP!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Barry, with WordPress, it is one of the options you can choose. It is pretty easy, but it's been quite a while since I've been on mine, much less updated it. :( However, with the options you already placed on your blog, it is just one more thing to add. I'm pretty sure it is called a follow me button. You can, however, change the name that shows up to something more fun, that goes with you and your content. I'm pretty sure I changed mine to sound more like me.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Return to Chit Chat