Prayers Needed

A place for idle chatter and discussions on non-paper crafting topics.
Knowing you are a praying group, we (Mom and I) would like to request that you lift some friends up in prayer. There is a young couple from Mom's church who had a baby boy about 6 or so months ago. He was born with several major organs outside his body. He was doing pretty well though and about a month ago was released to go home for the first time.

Well...Little baby Russell passed away this morning.

And while we know he lived his whole little life in pain and there would have been years more of it ahead of him... We're glad that God took that pain away from him, but... We also know that his Mommy (Danielle) and Daddy (Jacob), the rest of his family, and all the friends who loved him are in great pain now.

We'd like you to join us in praying that God wrap them all in His abundant love and give them peace and comfort as they grieve.

Thank you
Whispers

I'm so sorry for the family's loss. It's never easy losing a loved one but I'm sure it's even harder to lose such a young life.
Trudeenr

It's always a tragedy when parents lose a child no matter what the circumstances. Remembering your friends in prayer.
Ellie

So sad when a young child passes away....
Prayers going to the family....
terrie

Sheri, what a very difficult time for them... and for you. I will be praying.
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Will definitely be praying for them!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Return to Chit Chat